Monday, August 31, 2009

Symposium

Sorry my posts of late have been a bit sporadic. Lately the time I'd normally devote to blogging has been devoted to the symposium. Everything is doing well, in fact so much seems taken care of that it has freed me to find other opportunities of promoting the event and selling more tickets.

Today I posted an updated book sale blog on the round table's blog. There are some fantastic book deals available to symposium attendees. You can buy your tickets online, using paypal, or you can email me and I'll give you my address so you can mail me a check. Its going to be a wonderful time.

Here's a portion of the symposium committee. From left to right its Mike (round table president), me, Ned, Len, Ron (who made our program and flyer), and Dave. Ian took the picture, you'll be able to see him behind the book counter at the symposium.

1 comment:

Chris Evans said...

I see on the table 'Sherman's Horsemen'. That's a great book.
Chris