Monday, November 16, 2009

Big news

There are times when great news can be shared with just a few words, this is one of those times. My wife is pregnant!!

Its still pretty early, due date will be mid July, but my wife said its okay to spread the news. Its been tough keeping the news quiet as long as I have, which truthfully has not been very long.

I'm super excited. Right now I can't think of the words to describe how excited I am.

Expect a post every so often over the next several months to have some sort of update on her progress.

6 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Congrats on your big news. You have an excuse now if you let your frequency of posts decrease.

Chris Evans said...

Congratulations! Is he or she going to be named after a Civil War figure?
Chris

Nick said...

I would love to name the baby after Beauregard but I don't think my wife will let me.

Ken Noe said...

Congrats, Nick.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your family! Although I would think you'd name the new addition "Ulysses" or "Tecumseh".

Nick said...

Maybe if the baby is born on the same date as a big Civil War event I could convince my wife to allow a name in homage. But are there any big Civil War battles in the month of July?

George Ulysses?
Ulysses Meade?