Monday, July 20, 2015

my return, and move

I'm getting my feet wet again at blogging. I used to have two blogs, Battlefield Wanderings and the Battle of Shiloh. I've now merged the two into one. Partly to have it all centralized but also because I had a rough time getting the original Battlefield Wanderings site to cooperate properly. Please update (or add again) your favorites to follow the blog at battleshiloh.blogspot.

I've had a few trips since this blog went dark that I'll be adding over the coming months; Vicksburg, Seattle, and Illinois, as well as adding some older trips in as well.

1 comment:

Cheryl K. said...

Glad to see your return. I found your blog while trying to figure out how to find some of those spots in the Chickamauga/Chattanooga area that are not in the park and appreciate your comments and photos.