Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm still here, just not as active this week

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. My grandma came into town last Wednesday and since then I've been busying working on the Rocky Mountain Civil War Roundtable symposium, my day job, getting my next roundtable presentation ready (I'm the speaker on August 9th), editing my Chickamauga manuscript to get it ready to send to a new publisher, hanging out with grandma, plus getting away from the work related stuff to spend time with my girlfriend. Tonight we're going to the Rockies game, just a busy two weeks while grandma is here. Didn't want anyone to think I'd disappeared, just been a busy beaver and will be for the next two weeks. But I'll try to get some posts about various thing up every few days. Just stick with me and things will return to normal soon.

No comments: